In it, Perry & I talk about:
- Why “your business doesn’t care if you’re a good therapist.”
- My recommended reading for business-minded private practice counselors.
- How to calculate a lifetime customer value. (It’s easier than you think!)
- The advantages of being a specialist instead of a generalist.
- Return on investment for your marketing dollars (and why it’s shaped like a “J”.)
- What the heck a unique selling proposition is and how to quickly craft your own.
- My current session rate and why I charge that amount.
- The nerdy thing I love doing to set my fees and the simple way you can do it too.
- And a lot more!!!
It was SO MUCH fun to talk with Perry – we met at the 2015 ACA conference in person and have stayed in touch since. Perry & I definitely speak the same language, and I think you can tell in the podcast how much I enjoyed the talk. I’d highly recommend you check out this interview, and the rest of the Therapist Experience podcast series, which covers topics from building referral networks to offering seminars to transitioning your practice to private pay.
Once you’ve done that, I’ll ask if you can do one thing to help this FREE interview series grow and prosper: Comment and review to rank the podcast within iTunes!
Here’s a link to the iTunes show, to review:
- Click the link
- Click the blue button on the left side that says ‘View in iTunes.’
- Launch Application
- Ratings and Reviews
- Write a Review
It’s that simple – but by doing that you can help tons of other therapists find useful resources when surfing iTunes.
Can’t wait to hear what you think about it!
Looking for a smart counselor website solution?